Monday 21 March 2011

Ancillary text...

For my Ancillary text I want to create a website pop up to advertise my piece, I decided to choose this choice of ancillary text because I believe this will be the one that I will work the best in. With the experience that I have through softwares such as photoshop, premier pro and flash I believe I could create a successful piece of work. To begin creating this piece of work I want to begin researching real website popups and look at the typical conventions that are used - in order to make my own piece look to be as successful.


Here is an advert on the website Youtube which I though was really interesting...



From this useful research it helped me pick up on a lot of typical features in web advertsing - this then helped me to think of ideas for my own web pop up. Here are some initial ideas/ designs and a story board that I would like my webpop up to look like.

Here are some of the ideas that I had created that to help me come up with a final design for my web pop up, out of all the designs I really like the tree branch design overall and I may use this for my final idea.




Here is my final storyboard/design for my web popup...

No comments:

Post a Comment