Monday 1 November 2010

Final perfume bottle design

I have decided to go with the apple shaped perfume bottle to be used in the sequences, this is because I feel that it really fits the theme well not only the fairy tale look but a natural perfume theme as I am creating a perfume that looks like an apple and has a very natural scent.

I also feel that the apple fits in with the forest surrounding a lot better than the other designs as the location is also all natural. The apple perfume bottle fits in well with the fairy tale theme, it is similar to the story 'Snow White' where the princess is tempted with the beautiful red apple.

I will be purchasing this particular perfume bottle:

It is the Nina by Nina Ricci perfume, in the red version
I will be purchasing it from this website:
http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPaging.php?
productSex=her&category=Fragrance&brand=Nina+Ricci&name=Nina&gclid=CMrCr-rUoqUCFZ392AodVWDwIw

I will be updating a post to when the product arrives where I will discuss what I think of it, also with this I will also be creating a poster to test what kind of look I want to go for

No comments:

Post a Comment