Tuesday 9 November 2010

Animatic review

After completing both of my animatics they were then watched and reviewed by both my media studies teacher and peers. Their first reactions was that they were impressed with the drawings and how it was presented, they also commented on the fairy tale theme and that they thought it really worked. The only few problems that they had with the animatics was that they were both far too similar, that I needed to think more carefully about the narrative because it would have an effect on what messages I would try to deliver about the perfume itself. They also mentioned that I needed to include sound, I explained that I was in the progress of looking into what I would do with sound. 

After the animatics were reviewed I immediately started to think about how I could improve these adverts ideas. 
  1. I may start re storyboard a new idea for the second animatic as it was too similar to the first sequence
  2. I will look into sound, research different perfume advertisement to get ideas
  3. I also need to think about the sponsorship sequence that I am going to create 
  4. whilst re story boarding the second sequence I need to think more carefully about narrative, also camera angles and movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment